View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 08:36 PM   #3197
KablamoBoom
KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.KablamoBoom solves Fermatís last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@KablamoBoom:

*whistles*
Mmyes... I clearly didn't read as in-depth as I'd thought. x3
Anywho, it's working now, hoorah! The next step was to update to 3.x firmware, but it looks like you can only do that if you own two Kindles. It's like GameBoy all over again. Nuuuuu...

Just goes to show I didn't do my research when I was looking for a large PDF and textbook viewer. Thanks again!
KablamoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote