View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #5
hannahi
Addict
hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hannahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Kindle 3, Google Nexus phone, Sony PRS-300
Heads up for anyone who borrows ebooks from the library--This I week noticed that Penguin added a lot of romance titles, some fairly new to my library's Overdrive catalog. They must have changed their policies, maybe because of the Penguin/Random House merger? I haven't heard anything for sure but for a while newer Penguin titles were only available via 3M's Library lending program. Of course a few of them I had bought with the Kobo coupon last month, thinking I'd never been able to get the ebook from the library