View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 PM   #58
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
My PW1 is very good and I've been debating over the financial sense to upgrade, especially as I have two more years of a three year warranty for it, but I am tempted.

I read two types of books, one I like to keep on an ereader permanently as its not stored in the cloud, and for that, as I only read that genre at home, I use a KK for (my PW is my main reader), do you think it's indulgent to replace th KK with my old PW and buy the new one as my main reader? That's what my heart wants to do but my head is having a few issues with the extravagance.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote