Thread: Reading Chair?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 02:20 PM   #117
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
I have a back injury that makes sitting for extended periods uncomfortable and very painful, so if I'm settling in to read or even watch TV I like to be somewhere that I can sit up, stretch, lay down, roll over (Am I sounding like a trained dog, yet? lol), and otherwise adjust to get comfortable and relieve pressure on my lower back. Presently, the only piece of furniture we own that fits the bill is my very comfy bed.

That will be changing soon, however! My brother's fiance does not like his L-shaped sofa (while his sister here loves them), so he is giving us his old one when she finds something more to her liking. I am rather excited, as my parents had one while I was growing up and I absolutely loved it. I'd flop my way from one end to the other, with special preference given to snuggling in to the rounded corner. That was always my favorite spot, and I'm looking forward to having one of my very own that I don't have to share with anyone but my spouse and my cats!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote