View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 10:34 AM   #92
Jdschi
Connoisseur
Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.Jdschi is far more humble than you.

Device: Nexus 7.2, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
I suspect the reason this is happening is because they are indie authors and are setting their own price on the books.
I suspect the authors are doing whatever they can to get exposure for their books including StoryBundle and lowering their prices on Amazon.
Yeah I agree - I have started to at least cursorily check the prices of the books included in bundles as well.
I also agree that the reason for authors adding in their book into the bundle is gaining exposure. But StoryBundle (and other bundles) make a big deal out of the fact that their bundles are "hand curated" - so I expect them to only accept or display "good" books and not to be the means for advertising.