View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #19
iamosam
Enthusiast
iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iamosam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Just so that someone else might be in a similar situation and wondering why battery is draining so fast in NOOK, I thought I will chip in again and add it here.

It seems when you add new ebooks to NOOK, it creates a folder with the cover image of the ebook. I sideloaded 5000 or so books at once to the microSD and the battery was draining at faster rates as NOOK was adding the cover images to that folder.

Once the covers are added and books indexed, battery was normal again. (I had a new card and gone through it again and thats how I noticed it.)
iamosam is offline   Reply With Quote