View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 07:49 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Welcome to the Forum Nick!

Good work on the Preview...some questions...I just can't remember them all just now...but one springs to mind:

Does the Iliad come with a "Cover", and if yes, how well is it constructed, how well does it "latch" on to the front of the device when closed and how can it be fastened when open. The Cover on the Hanlin v8 (as far as I can tell form the video) is pretty thin but seems to work well.

Can you add books in .txt, .html and other formats to the book section or do they all go under notes or something.

Is the writing/drawing on screen implemented now and how well does it work?
Could you use it to "scribble" a shopping list or something? Can you transfer your scribbles, drawings and stuff from the Iliad to the Desktop and what kind of format do you get?

Does the Iliad contain anything like a calender or contacts, at least in rudimentary form...I think the Hanlin V2 has a calender at least...I'll have to ask their nice customer representative about it...but I believe I read about that somewhere...that would make it the ideal device for me...^^

That's all for now...

Thanks for your time and effort.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote