View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #14
RbnJrg
Wizard
RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RbnJrg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post

As a commercial bookmaker, I don't have the luxury of ignoring millions of K7 devices, so I have to think about these things, and that's why you see me posting it. With no disrespect to Ruben, who has a lot of very nice coding, solving most of the Kindle "problems" isn't very problematic when you only need to think about K8.

Hitch
No disrespect at all Hitch and I understand your position. And I agree with you that things will be easier if only we think about K8. Personally, I think that the .kf8 format gives a better reading experience and to code for K7 is like pretending that software developers also make their programs available for Windows 3.1 But I admire your professionalism and you remember the K7 users.

Last edited by Jellby; 09-26-2013 at 03:13 AM. Reason: fixed markup
RbnJrg is offline   Reply With Quote