View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #218
crossi
Fanatic
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
It depends. If support for navigating a lot of books lead to more expensive devices, or to less frequent firmware updates, or some other disadvantage then of course that is an objection for people that do not need to be able to handle thousands of books on the device.
I can't see that it would add greatly to the cost of a device. Memory is cheap and basic folder file management is in common use and would not need much programming time to develop. I simply can't see anything that would significantly increase the cost. And if it did I would not object to balancing it by doing without items that really do add to the cost like 3G/Wi-Fi and lighted screens.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote