View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:53 PM   #422
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
Released USBNet 0.12.N .

This is the one we were talking about! So, here comes the full OpenSSH suite, and not just the sshd server anymore. Plus, sshfs .

In case people were using scp programmatically: I switched the scp symlink to point to OpenSSH's scp instead of dropbear's.

I'm assuming people know how to use sshfs, but just a couple of notes:

* The target's hostkey needs to be known, so you need to connect to it once with ssh.

Thanks to twobob for pushing everyone to look at this, I now have something to back my usual 'try sshfs!' response when people ask for a way to access remote storage from their Kindle .
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote