View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #37
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Don't be. She does have a few feathers missing but that's ok. Just like people some are skinny, some are fat, some are tall and some are short. We come in all shapes and sizes but she's a very happy girl and that's what counts the most. I don't hold it against her. I'm not picture perfect myself so who am I to judge.

I love that other picture. She's so happy to have just come out of the shower. To me, because I know her, she almost looks like she's smiling a bit. lol As much as you can with a beak anyways. lol

...sorry for the slight hijack.
To me she seems to be breaking out in song
I'd like to adopt an older parrot. I know they live a long time, and I would not have anyone to take it if I died first. Not an easy thing to do though for a variety of reasons.

Helen

Last edited by speakingtohe; 09-23-2013 at 06:26 PM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote