View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
The only option I can think of at this time would be to set up librarian on another pc on my home network to just edit the book information.

But that seems extream =(
I have GEBLibrarian (same as eBookwise Librarian) installed and all those other programs do work. The trick to making this work is to ALWAYS re-install eBook Publisher after installing eBookwise Librarian.

Try installing eBookwise Librarian again, then right afterwards, re-install eBook Publisher.

You shouldn't have any problems doing this..... I don't!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote