View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Problem with ebookwise librarian if installed after ebookpublisher

Hi all,

Ive been avoideing using ebookwise librarian becasue of all the extra features that using Impserv etc give me.

( fyi THANK YOU guys you are FANTASTIC !! )

The one thing im currently lacking tho is the ability to edit the book files to modify auther title catagory etc.

I tried useing another program but it messed up my books soo badly that they wouldnt load.

So I loaded ebookwise librarian to use the edit features, unfortunately when I do so it TOTALLY messes up my other utility programs!

Im unable to connect to the PC using impserv OR librarian, im unable to covernt books from lit to imp using lit2sb etc etc

On top of THAT, after installing librarian, when I bring up explorer and try to access my c: drive it takes 1-2 mins min to come up, it acts like its searching / catching the drive !

Any way, Ive had to deinstall librarian, and actually revert to a previous store point to have my pc work properly =(

Anyone else have these issues?

Also, has anyone come across a program to edit / modify the author / title / catagory fields the way librarian does?

Thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote