View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 12:10 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
I might be swayed from the HanLin if the price on the iLiad is low enough ("iLiad" is rather a cool name). I think The slightly larger size is a good feature for my purposes, especially as the footprint isn't much bigger than the screen itself.

Speaking only for myself, I'm far more interested in reading e-books on the rascal than newspapers or magazines on it, so content providers, or lack thereof just isn't a big concern for me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote