View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura
Custom Screensaver

Hi there, I am new to the Kobo platform coming from sony/kindle platforms and just picked up an Aura (not HD). I was wondering if I can install a custom screensaver picture that will always show up when my Aura goes to sleep (instead of the current book cover). I did a quick search of this forum but did not find an answer. If someone can either explain if this is possible or point to a relevant post, that would be very appreciated.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote