Thread: K5 rdesktop (1.8.0)
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:49 AM   #80
Q-the-STORM
Q-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud ofQ-the-STORM has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
very weird, before I got an error when I didn't use -C.... now I don't anymore and it works, thanks...

but it's a bit weird... at first it worked fine, then mouse/touchscreen didn't click anymore.. moving worked, but not clicking...

then I could barely get out of the program, tried a bunch of stuff, put it to sleep und for a while there it wouldn't wake up anymore... was worried it bricked... but then it woke up again, I got out of the program and restarted, everything seems to be back to normal now...

now I'm back in rdesktop and writing this sentence.... so it seems to be working now the only thing left to do is finding a way to right click

Last edited by Q-the-STORM; 09-20-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Q-the-STORM is offline   Reply With Quote