View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #6
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
New version is ready!

New version!

Installation:

1. Uninstall previous version of KoboLauncher if you have it (remove .kobo/KoboLauncher)
2. Download and install the latest version of KoboLauncher.

Small demo video

http://youtu.be/7secQcrMHzg

Ken

The new version can browse hidden folders and SD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike76 View Post
I'm curious, why have you chosen the desktop version of CoolReader for porting to Kobo. There is a near perfect e-ink version of CoolReader for Kindle Touch/Paperwhite with sources on Github. (Ok, I have to admit I'm one-sided in favour of e-ink versions of CoolReader against desktop ones. I've used CoolReader on Hanlin V5, basic Kindle, using now on Paperwhite and fb2 is my favourite ebook format even now.)
Agree. Kindle version is selected as origin. But there are a lot of changes in it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
As of now, you need to use a stylus or have very small pointy fingers. There could be some gestures implemented, at least to turn pages.
Implemented. Left - previous page, Right - next page, Up - menu. See demo video.

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 09-20-2013 at 09:19 AM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote