Thread: Sad Sigil news?
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 04:30 AM   #50
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I do not know C++, otherwise I might have been able to help out. I have the coding experience, but not the language and from what I understood the language can be cumbersome.
I am afraid that I have to second Hitch in this. The changes that additional coders will be found is slim in the next few months. User_none was indeed already a very big surprise and he made Sigil from a nice tool to a great tool.
If it was not for Sigil, I would still be coding ePUBs manually...
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote