View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:29 PM   #109
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I did find a question... I know in the iPad version, if you want to see the time and battery power at the top of the screen, you had to tap near the top. So far, same on the phone but is there any way that there can be a setting to leave that feature ON? I do happen to use the clock and battery power indicator a lot. Especially as I read while at lunch and, with only 30 min, I just want to glance up while reading, to see how much time I have left and not have to tap the screen.

If this isn't already in the program, I think I saw an area to submit requests... didn't I??
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote