Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #16
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
What browser are you using? Maybe try another browser or try safe mode. This is what you should see for the signup page. Just select the bottom option at the left for 5GB Free I highlighted in green.

There's absolutely nothing fishy about SugarSync at all. I've used it for ages and it's a safe and reliable site that hasn't given me any issues. I'd suspect a cache issue or something similar with your browser. If you have any malware on your PC, that can cause issues with sites not displaying correctly too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SugarSync.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	110961  

Last edited by Ripplinger; 09-13-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote