View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #22992
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Had my MRI today. Went fine. Was shorter than I thought it would be. Went in there head first of course. They did a contrast and injected me with the stuff to see things better.

So this morning, after getting those x-rays already. They called and asked about the stuff that could be in my head. We had to tell them that were were just there the other week and already went with the tests to make sure.

When I got there, the lady again asked me about the stuff in my head. And they were about to do x-rays again to make sure. Until again, I told them that I already had done them the previous week.

So I go in there, do the MRI, do the contrast bit, check out, did a downpayment, and left.

I just got back to the house less than a hour ago. They just called me 10 minutes ago to tell me that they need to REDO one part of the test.

So I'm going back in on Monday because I can't go in on Saturday due to the fact that I have class all morning and afternoon.

I am just speechless. I want this to be over with already.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote