Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #8
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
Dropbox just isn't big enough to keep me happy. My Sony 350 doesn't have wifi (and honestly I never miss it), but my Kobo Glo does so I set up access to my library but using SugarSync. Copy is great and will give you a LOT of free space which you can keep adding to, but it doesn't work well with the Kobo Glo and I can't download from it. You might try it out on the T1 though.

But SugarSync works great on the Kobo Glo and you'll get 6.1GB to start, which for now is more than enough for my library. Get more friends to sign up and they'll keep increasing your free space by 500MB to a max of 32GB free space. That's a HUGE difference from DropBox.

If you decide to try SugarSync, I'd very much appreciate if you'd use the link in my sig to sign up, we'll both get an extra 500MB then. But so far I'm liking it very much as an alternative to DropBox that works well with the limited reader browsers and provides much more free space than DropBox.
Ripplinger is online now   Reply With Quote