Thread: Aura HD Multi-touch question
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:37 AM   #6
MarekGibek
Zealot
MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.MarekGibek is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kobo Touch N905C
Hi freekkobo!

Yes, my kobo touch has hardware ready for multitouch. I've just released code kernel's changes needed to support multitouch:
http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=222123

With these changes anyone can use multitouch events with his apps. You can see these events using "evtest" command line tool. It's still too early to make it available for non-developers yet... It's ready to use but there is no software that can use it now. My implementation may not be compatible with AuraHD software, too - I don't know. But definitely this is only a software problem. Hardware is multitouch ready.
MarekGibek is offline   Reply With Quote