Originally Posted by chaley
It sounds like the content server is failing to serve the individual books page. Please give me both a calibre and CC debug log so I can (try to) find out why. You can send them to calbugs at charles dot haleys dot org.
If you change the name back, does it work?
All the books didn't update when you changed the column name because calibre doesn't think that a change to the column name is a change to the book. I need to think about whether this is as it should be, because it also means that the metadata.opf backup files will not be changed. As a work around, click the down arrow on the library button, Library Maintenance, Library metadata backup status, then push the Queue all books for backup. This will force all books in your library to appear to be updated and therefore transferred to CC when you connect as a wireless device. I don't remember if books will all transfer before the backup is complete.
I just sent you the debug logs and then I just tried to change the column name back. I now see all books on the content server using CC on both my phone and on my tablet.