View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Currently using the Kindle for iOS app because I can run it on my iPad and my iPhone and sync between them. It is also somewhat important to me to be able to sync with the Kindle for Mac/PC apps. I don't like the Kindle apps due to their lackluster format options, but they are the only ones that supply all my needs. I like Marvin on the iPad, but it still isn't available on the iPhone. Even when the long awaited iPhone app is released, I wouldn't be able to sync wirelessly between computer and iPhone and iPad, at least not without some ridiculous and kluge process. So for now I will stick with Kindle apps.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote