View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:00 AM   #85
Mivo
Fanatic
Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mivo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: In use: Pocketbook InkPad 3, Kobo Glo, iPad Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EstherJH View Post
It's just when I'm not allowed to buy it (which is even more outrageous) or when the price difference is too big (in my opinion)
If a publisher or exclusive vendor is not wanting to sell a book to me because of my location, then they won't get my money at all. I would never jump through hoops to be allowed to give a seller my money. It should be them going out of their way to get my money. There's no shortage of books to buy.

Yes, I'm stubborn like a donkey when it comes to this (or if they only let me buy translations but not the English originals, as was the case with iBooks and the Neverwinter Saga).
Mivo is offline   Reply With Quote