View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 06:12 AM   #128
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
I have absolutely no idea how that happened... I didn't mean to quote you at all and the post was meant to look like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I beg your pardon...

I'm currently reading six books, pretty much simultaneously. Ok, not changing every 5 minutes, but at least every few hours. Doesn't everybody???
Nope, one at a time. Well, maybe two at a pinch, but then the second one will be non-fiction. I have a tiny brain, a dreadfully defective memory and get so easily confused that any more would not be viable.

Like I said: tiny brain.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote