View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 03:30 AM   #80
Istvan diVega
Inharmonious
Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Istvan diVega ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
There is a setting on your account that allows you to change your current country/address. I believe it exists so that when you are travelling in the US you are able to simply change your country settings and purchase US ebooks. It is not against any policy to do this, but because it's simply a setting you can change there is nothing that prevents you doing it whether you are travelling or not.
But presumably every Amazon customer has that setting, whether or not they live in a country which has an actual Amazon store. I certainly have that setting and every time I want to buy something heavy or bulky I switch to my alternate address, which is a US address provided to me by a freight company based in New Jersey.

That it might have something to do with travelling has really never occurred to me.
Istvan diVega is offline   Reply With Quote