I can't see any books when I connect to the content server thru CC. I know it works because I can connect on my tablet using Opera browser and see all my books. In CC it just shows "No items to display." If I look at Authors, it does show that I have 23 items beginning with "A" so I know it is connecting, but I get "No items to display" if I select "A". This is happening on both my phone with the latest CC 3.1.1 and on my tablet with 3.0.5.
I was able to connect to the content server this morning, and all I did in the meantime was change the name of one of my custom columns in Calibre. I did that so that the name is shortened in the book details section in CC and I will get more room for data in the second column. The custom column name in book details also didn't change after connecting wirelessly, but I do see the new name on newly downloaded books. I am still on Calibre 0.9.36.