View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 10:42 PM   #13
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Nice videos. Who knows what I will do. My T1 is better than good enough as was my 350. I do like the slightly smaller size though

I don't like the flimsy case hinge or the fact that your fingers would be feeling foam at the back and wearing it out pretty quick perhaps. And one could re-manufacture the cover with an exacto knife pretty easy.

Thanks for both videos

Helen
speakingtohe is online now   Reply With Quote