View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #23
jtt
Connoisseur
jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.jtt can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: PB 622, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
Anyway, the new pbterm-1.3 version still segfaults, so perhaps it is occurring somewhere else than in the read() function call. I'm not sure it's really worth pursuing, since without the pty working, the program will not work anyway.
I'm a bit of a pedant when it comes to programming and I hate segfaults, so I won't stop yet;-) At least I'll try to simulate the situation on my device and check if I can find anything that might be responsible...

Quote:
I'll write up some notes on using gdbserver later and put them in a new thread in this PB/Developer section. That way, you and others can try it if you like.
That would be very kind of you, thanks a lot!

Best regards, Jens
jtt is offline   Reply With Quote