View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:44 PM   #10
samy2
Ebook-Fan
samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samy2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T1
I like it. There enough changes to replace my T1. New dictionaries, smaller, lighter (with cover) and this nice flip cover, higher resolution Also it has some hyphenation.

And what i really appreciate is that you can view now the last four read books, not only the last book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweety View Post
Now If I could load a German book and have it translated to English that would be good.
Thats not possible in appropriate quality. If computers could translate books, all human translators of books would be out of work. If you really like the google translater translations? There is an German->English-Dictionary that's quite more helpful. Of course if you haven't any knowledge of the german you have to start with an very easy book.

Last edited by samy2; 09-08-2013 at 02:49 PM.
samy2 is online now   Reply With Quote