Thread: PRS-T1 PRS t1 and Google drive
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
PRS t1 and Google drive

I was looking at google Drive as a backup to drop box... so I loaded an epub to the drive fired up the T1 browser and went to my drive... no problem there was the document i tapped/held and selected open.. I got the started downloading message and the icon appeared in the notification status bar when the download showed complete I cleared it as usual... the only thing is the book (a non-drm epub) did not show up on the books list or on the recently added display... it seems to have vanished into that great bit buckehttp://s.mobileread.com/i/smilies/biggrin.gift in the sky.. after eliminating obvious things like a bad epub .. out of storage etc I have come to the conclusion that between google Drive and my T1 browser the file got corrupted and is no longer recognized as a valid epub has anyone any information or insight to add ???
bla is offline   Reply With Quote