Thread: Aura HD Multi-touch question
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
filmo
Guru
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
My Sony T1 has pinch zoom. Same company supplies IR touch screens to Sony and Kobo and lists they are muti-touch capable. Kobo could but never have enabled pinch zoom. I don't know why they have not included this feature. I have only used T1 pinch zoom when reading PDF books and using web browser and it was a good addition. T1 pinch zoom sometimes accidentally happens when reading epub book caused by swipe page page turn resulting in a page turn loop that is easily stopped using back button.

Last edited by filmo; 09-13-2013 at 05:13 PM.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote