View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:41 AM   #177
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Just wrote the last chapter of book 5. At 97k words the first draft is done. Unlike most author advice you hear out there, my books usually GROW in my first few edit passes mainly because I have a tendency to push on through scenes and leave out key details that I need to add back in. Then my editors will grow through it and stuff will get cut.. and the book will end up around 97-100k words when done. LOL