View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 02:15 AM   #8
Catlady
Wizard
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook Lite, Libre Color
I downloaded the Aldiko free version, and it seems like it will be fine, though I might try a couple of others for comparison.

I only looked at the sample book they included, but I was surprised that it didn't appear half bad on the small screen; it seemed quite readable. So I may end up using this more than I thought--thereby reducing the weight of my handbag!

Thanks again to everyone!
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote