View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #1064
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyKoDeLiC View Post
Yeah thank you, but how can I get KUAL v2.2 to work on my Kindle 4?
by removing the extra comma in the extension.

As you can see when you read that link I sent you the button with the LARGE DOT is attempting to guide you to the error.

There were 5 or 6 extensions that made it into the wild before the strict formatting update of the KUAL 2.x series. "Breaking" changes are never great but meh, it's what happened.

So yeah, fix the extensions. The error should show you more or less where it is.

Or copy the kual log here and we'll have a look.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote