View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 04:27 PM   #10
WashWest
Enthusiast
WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WashWest ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, Nook HD+, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Mine is always on - most of the time I am reading in medium-to-low ambient light, so I use it to make the pages to appear brighter, but it is very convenient when the lighting gets dim and I don't have to get up and turn a light on.
Same here. I book the Nook Glowlight to read in bed at night, but I end up turning on the light almost all the time.
WashWest is offline   Reply With Quote