View Single Post
Old 09-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #26
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
I always buy an eBook if one is commercially available. I don't personally consider that having a paperback gives one a "right" to an eBook, any more than having a hardback gives one a "right" to a paperback.

In cases where no eBook is commercially available, I would consider downloading one, but should a commercial eBook subsequently become available, I'd feel obliged to buy it in that circumstance.

Just my personal viewpoint - I appreciate that others feel differently, and I don't have a problem with that.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote