View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #100
cortman
Zealot
cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cortman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 3 3g, Nook HD+, Nexus 4 (Mantano)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
I wouldn't pay a fee every time I check out a library book, if that's what you all are talking about. I mean the whole point of the library is so you don't have to pay, aside from the cost of the library card. Might as well buy used/cheap books if I have to pay anyway.
You pay for the library book (and the whole library) already if you're a taxpayer in the USA. I sure wouldn't pay a dime more.
cortman is offline   Reply With Quote