View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 10:10 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by susaz View Post
I live in Argentina, my legally bought books are Adobe DRMs... Sony already released the T3 and has no light, and on B&N I can't buy content at all... So if I want a glowlight this'll have to be it.
To put your Adobe DRM'd books on a Kindle you'd have to remove the DRM and convert the books to a format the Kindle reads, Mobi or KF8/AZW3 using Calibre (or Kindle Previewer). Keep in mind the storage space on the Paperwhite (1.25GB) if you're wanting to keep your entire library on it.

I don't know how easy any of these would be to get in Argentina, but here is a list of ePub readers compatible with Adobe DRM, if you decide to go that route, off the top of my head...

Cybook Odyssey Frontlight
Onyx Boox i62 Firefly/Angel Glow
PocketBook Touch Lux
Kobo Glo
Kobo Aura
Kobo Aura HD
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote