View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:55 AM   #77
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxStirner View Post
Could it be possible to port Git or any other of Glulx interpreters as well? I'm asking this because the most interresting and innovative of the recently available games are created in Glulx nowadays (to mention Emily Short only whom I"m a big fan of haha.. Btw I would recommend ANY of her games blindly especially Floatpoint. My all time favourites for Z-machine are Vespers and Varicella and these are also good as a starter for the IF newbie. Good starting point is the XYZZY Awards List in my opinion.
Anyway, I don't want to be a burden, just asking. THx for the Frotz port to Fvek and twobob.
Hello max.. glad to see another IF fan in the kindle community..

Kindles and IF seem to be made for each other.. text only.. no fiddling with graphics and colour.. and in the case of the paperwhite, sound too..

There are now kindle ports of interpreters for z-machine, glulx and tads games..

As twobob mentioned.. there's a single kual button incorporating all the three.. see: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=48

Enjoy..!

Yes.. Emily Short is one of the big names.. You played her Galatea..?
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote