Originally Posted by richy1989
If I want to copy some document book into the Kindle，
What should I do to use the usbnetwork without the USB data cable?
I remember that the usbnetwork for K4 is enable to SSH to kindle without USB data cable,
Does it can work in paperwhite?
It does work in paperwhite..
You have to:
- connect your kindle to a wifi access point
- connect your pc to same network
- enable USBnetwork through it's kual menu("Toggle USBnetwork")
- enable SSH over Wifi in USBnetwork kual menu
- get the kindle's I.P address (enter ";711" in search box)
- connect from your pc to kindle through a SFTP client
- copy your document/book from pc to kindle(/mnt/us/documents)
Personally, i find this a hassle.. more comfortable with connecting a usb cable..