View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #35
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You're not one of those wacko big-endians, are you?
Have a problem with big-endians? Besides that, my bit is more significant than your bit!

I think most people won't get your reference... I don't even know if you mean it like I think you do, because nowadays it's of no consequence, except if you're doing some really low level programming.

Heck... Endianness even wasn't part of my education anymore, and I program microcontrollers. I had to worry about it only once in my life up until now. Go figure. Most people of my age and younger won't even know what it is.

Doesn't that make you very old, compared to me?

Last edited by Katsunami; 09-05-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote