View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #14
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mort1997 View Post
Added fun for the UK is that you can't download your file from the UK site (as you can for the US site) so if you wanted to read it on another e-reader you are stuck. Unless the book is available in the US and then you can access via your US account. I have a couple of books I can't keep in my Calibre library because of this. So now I check the availability on the US site before I buy.
Wow. That's a bummer.

Carol