View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #12
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
That *might* be because Goodereader's pics come from Librista, including the Spanish captions.

Of particular interest is that Librista points out that you *have* to use one cover or the other as the covers provide the reader's back panel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nihilism View Post
So basically if one so chooses to remove the cover the device will be without a proper back on it? Whoever green-lit this design choice should bow their head in shame as they are properly and ceremoniously fired.
I ran that paragraph through Google translate, this is what I got:
Quote:
We are the first to test and write about the Sony PRS- T3 ! The first thing that attracts attention is that the cover is built into the ereader apparently can not be separated .
I'm assuming something got lost in translation, otherwise how could one switch to a lighted cover?
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote