View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 12:59 PM   #8
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobR
I wonder if the drawing would seem "natural" given the slower refresh rates of e-ink displays. If there's even a small delay, it could be very frustrating.
If they were clever and magnatized the stylus tip, refresh rate might be less of an issue for drawing....

As for color, I've never had any issues reading my B&W paper books.

The rascal's not as big as I was thinking from just the bare dimensions. If the price comes down enough, fast enough, and there aren't any issues with adding my own & 3rd party content, I might re-think the iLiad (as opposed to the HanLin, toward which I'm currently leaning)

Last edited by NatCh; 03-08-2006 at 01:03 PM.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote