View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 02:51 PM   #219
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
No sale for me. How does Sony expect to get the "new" readers for their devices. They would be competing between Kobo and Amazon. That new T3 is already behind the devices that these two have out now and we have not even heard of the specs on the new ones yet. Since I will not get a Kobo, I'll just see what Amazon has to offer. This realy disappoints me with Sony.
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote