View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #560
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
The fingerprints drive me crazy too which is why I applied a skin on the back and will probably go ahead and install the front piece.. Fingerprints are gone and it is less slippery while holding. There are solid colors as well as subtle to not-so-subtle patterns. I applied the black woodgrain skin and it looks very nice and does not detract from the elegance of the Aura. I highly recommend selecting the MATTE version as opposed to the glossy version:

Decalgirl Kobo Aura HD skins
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote