View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:51 AM   #558
FJames
Addict
FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FJames ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch & Aura
I've had my Aura for a couple of months now, and I've decided that the thing I hate most about it compared to the Touch is the appearance of shiny fingerprints all over the slick plastic bezel. I still don't like the feel of it compared to the Touch, but I've gotten used to it. It functions just fine for reading, and the various quirks of the UI don't bother me so much.
FJames is offline   Reply With Quote